As a recipient of electronic data from Payne & Brockway P.A., opening and/or using any files, however obtained, you agree to the following statements:
- All transmitted information remains property of Payne & Brockway, P.A.
- No transmitted information may be changed and represented as work of Payne & Brockway, P.A.
- All transmitted information shall be used strictly for reference only, and shall not be used for construction.
- All transmitted information obtained shall be subject to change unless otherwise noted.
- No electronic or transmitted information shall ever be considered “sealed” or certified by a registered engineer or land surveyor.
- Any transmitted information used without the expressed written consent of Payne & Brockway, P.A. shall be considered a violation of applicable intellectual property laws.
- Hard copies of electronic data may be obtained from Payne & Brockway, P.A. upon request and are subject to availability and copying fees if applicable.
- The use of said files does not and will not extend to any unauthorized third parties.
You recognize that use of this electronic media will be at your sole risk and without any liability risk or legal exposure to Payne & Brockway, P.A., its employees, officers, or consultants. Furthermore, you shall to the fullest extent permitted by law defend, indemnify and hold harmless Payne & Brockway, P.A., its employees, officers, or consultants from all claims, damages, losses and expenses including attorney fees arising out of or resulting from the use of such electronic media by you.
These statements and conditions are subject to change without notice. In the event you are unable to agree to any of the foregoing statements, you must immediately return the transmitted information without utilizing or copying same.
Files downloaded from the Payne & Brockway website are meant to be used for informational purposes only. Drawings posted on our website are not guaranteed to be the most current drawings and should NEVER be used for construction.